Responsibility for personal data
We are the data controller for processing the personal data we collect about you. Being a data controller means that we have to make sure that if you visit our website or contact us via email or social media, you are aware that we collect your personal data, how we do it and why. We also ensure that you can actively request to have your data amended, restrict how we use your data, request access to the data we hold about you or use the right to be completely erased from our systems. We do not share your data with third parties without your consent.
Why do we collect your data?
We collect and use personal data to fulfill, improve and customize our services, to respond to your requests and to collect statistics about visitors to our website and social media in order to develop our business.
How is the data collected?
The most common way for us to receive information is if you choose to provide it by email or in a form. You can always ask us to change your data, communicate your data or remove you from our database.
We also collect data via “cookies” on this website. These are small text files that are stored on your computer and help us keep statistics on our website visitors. The cookie files are completely anonymous and contain no personal information other than your IP address.
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may in some cases impair the functionality and experience of the website.
What data is collected?
Depending on the situations in which you come into contact with us, your personal data may fall into one of the categories below:
- Contact details such as name, email address and telephone number
- User information on how you use our website and services. Such information may include IP number, device and browser type and also information about how you interact with our site, such as which pages you visit.
- Other information that we receive from you through your contact with us.
- Please note that personal identifiable information, or other sensitive information, that you provide through our open communication channels such as social media direct messages, may be read and collected by others.
Storage of personal data
The information you provide via email or booking request is only stored in our database to enable us to administer your request.
We guarantee that your data will not be passed on to third parties.
By sending us your request via the contact form, you consent to the processing of your personal data as described below:
- Your request will be placed in a folder to which only authorized persons have access.
- We only use the personal data collected for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Your data is not kept longer than necessary.
- Any individual can ask us to remove their personal data from our system at any time by contacting us.
We take information security seriously and are committed to ensuring that your personal data is processed securely. We handle all information in accordance with established security standards and procedures to protect it from unauthorized access, modification, dissemination and destruction.
How long do we store personal data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as you are a customer or as long as it is needed to provide you with the information you request. Thereafter, they will be saved for various legal requirements. Once that time has passed, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized. Please note that some personal data is necessary for the performance of obligations under our contract with you or other legal basis, such as information on contracts, invoiced services and therefore cannot be restricted or deleted.
What rights do you have over your data?
- You have the right to know what personal data we hold about you.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify inaccurate data.
- You have the right to have your data deleted. However, this does not apply if there is national legislation that prevents us from doing so.
- You have the right to request that your data be restricted to certain limited purposes.
- You have the right to object to personal data processing that we carry out.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that we have not processed your data correctly. Complaints should be sent to www.datainspektionen.se